Bootstrap Slider

   

$375,000

84 Memorial Avenue,
Grand Falls - Windsor

MLS ® 1199785

This building is the former family practice clinic! Many possibilities for this building either for former use as a medical clinic or great office building, retail outlet or conversion into several apartments to name a few! Plenty of paved parking around perimeter of building.foundation consists of a poured concrete frost wall with crawl space below approx. 85% of building & a full basement under remaining 15% which was an addition to building added in 1985. Wheelchair accessible ramp in place to main entrance. Interior main floor currently consists of main entrance;waiting room;public washroom;reception/office area;chart room;5 doctors offices each with 2 examination rooms;general managers office;staff washroom;staff lunchroom & rear staff entrance.basement area walls have been gyproced & used for storage purposes. Building heated by electric baseboards; 8 air conditioners in place. Don`t miss out on this opportunity! (Id:9704)


Details

Ammenities Nearby
Highway, Shopping

Zoning Description
Mixed

Lot Size
140`x80`x140`x80`

Ownership Type
Freehold


Building

Building Type
Other

Stories
1

Floor Space
3541 sqft

Flooring
Carpeted, Laminate, Other

Heating Type
Baseboard heaters

Heating Fuel
Electric

Landscape Features
Partially landscaped


Location

 

Mortgage Calculator

 
Mortgage calculator by ratehub.ca
Listing courtesy of Royal LePage Generation Realty

CONTACT US

Arrange a viewing, ask a question





EMAIL LISTING

Friends email

Your email

Your name

Send me a copy of this email


Privacy Policy

SEARCH













Terms of Use agreement



Terms of Use
This website is operated by Royal LePage Homestead REALTOR®. The content on this website is owned or controlled by CREA. By accessing this website, the user agrees to be bound by these terms of use as amended from time to time, and agrees that these terms of use constitute a binding contract between the user, Royal LePage Homestead, REALTOR® and CREA.

Copyright
The content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically prohibited. Prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate the content of this website.

Trademarks
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA’s By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the professional real estate services provided by members of CREA.

Liability and Warranty Disclaimer
The information contained on this website is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of CREA, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members, and assumes no responsibility for its completeness or accuracy.

Amendments
Royal LePage Homestead REALTOR® may at any time amend these Terms of Use by updating this posting. All users of this site are bound by these amendments should they wish to continue accessing the website, and should therefore periodically visit this page to review any and all such amendments.

Listings Sitemap | ROYAL LEPAGE ATLANTIC HOMESTEAD COPYRIGHT 2019. Developed by RYNA Consulting